Fundraising Behind the Scenes
After six years of consulting with small to mid-size nonprofit organizations, I’ve seen a familiar trend. All nonprofits struggle with getting the important administrative work of fundraising done. Too often executive directors and development directors are bogged down in the time-consuming work of fundraising operations instead of connecting with donors.
Being a nonprofit leader means never having enough time. You’re meeting with donors, crafting clever email campaigns, reporting to the board, getting the year-end letter in the mail…on top of actually running a nonprofit with staff, volunteers, and programs.
We get it. Great fundraising depends on great relationships, and you can’t focus on building and maintaining those relationships if you’re stuck behind your desk.
We can help! With Amanda White Consulting’s new ongoing Fundraising Operations service, you can get out from behind your desk and leave the details to us. We’ll apply our fundraising and operations expertise to:
- Set up or transfer your donor database
- Manage your database, including generating reports, integrating with other systems (such as your website or Mailchimp)
- Generate and mail timely donation acknowledgments
- Write, design, and coordinate fundraising appeals
- Write eUpdates and newsletters
This service is designed to provide operational fundraising support for Executive Directors and Development Directors who want to prioritize their time in the community, build relationships and advocate for their organization’s mission.
Other benefits of utilizing our service are:
- Generate more dollars by reducing your administrative burden and freeing up time for critical relationship-building
- Receive high-level professional support for less cost than hiring a staff position
- Eliminate the cost and time commitment of assistant-level staff turnover
- Have access to a fundraising consulting team who’s helped dozens of local nonprofits increase their capacity for fundraising
Please contact us to learn how we can help!