Capital campaigns are an exciting venture! To be successful it’s vital that an organization is well prepared before the campaign kicks off. Capital campaigns are a unique type of fundraising and can feel very overwhelming if the organization has never conducted one.
Amanda White Consulting offers the following services to ensure your organization is fully prepared and confident through every stage of your capital campaign journey.
- NEW! Capital Campaign Success Series – Amanda is combining the strength of individual campaign coaching with interactive, group workshops to create a learning experience that will fully prepare organizations to launch successful campaigns. Kicking off in May 2023. Learn more here.
- Feasibility Study – A good feasibility study is well worth the investment. Conducting this specialized form of market research will help you understand your potential donors’ and the community’s perspective on your organization; a dollar amount for your campaign that is achievable, initial campaign leadership volunteers, and funding.
- Capital Campaign Planning and Coaching – Amanda can offer advice and templates on a range of campaign topics including preparing your prospect list, timeline and phases of the campaign, how to secure a lead gift, and more. Coaching provides a one-on-one in-depth opportunity to feel confident administering your campaign.
- Capital Campaign Management and Administration – Many organizations do not have the staff resources in house to manage a multi million dollar campaign. Amanda White Consulting can provide campaign management and administration. We’ll take care of all the campaign to-do’s while your staff is freed up to build relationships and secure major gifts.
“The City of Madison engaged Amanda to develop a fundraising strategy for the Madison Public Market. She quickly met with dozens of community leaders, identified key challenges, and provided a detailed plan with specific fundraising strategies that have proven successful. Amanda not only laid the groundwork for a successful fundraising campaign, but she has also helped shape the overall communications strategy and organizational direction for the project. Her fundraising expertise, branding skills, and public relations savvy have been instrumental in positioning this complex public/private project to be a success for Madison.”
– Dan Kennelly, City of Madison